Translate

21 August 2014

A New School Year, A New Beginning . |

A new school year is quickly approaching and that, for me, includes a fresh new start in another world, HIGH SCHOOL. I don't want to lie, I am pretty terrified ... but I am sure that I'll survive (hopefully) :).
My friends will help me through this experience, of course, I won't be alone, but I am not quite sure who is going to stay in my group of friends. I need to accept the fact that everybody needs a change and I'm prepared to say goodbye and welcome to a lot of people.
One of my favourite things of back to school is the SHOPPING, yes, I'm quite obsessed with shopping and fashion and I am currently half way through the whole school supplies/clothing shopping, even if I still haven't bought a backpack or a planner ... 
There are 24 more days until school starts and I'm telling myself everyday to take a biiiig breath and stay calm because at the end of the day it's going to be a great year and all of that anxiety will be wasted.
I'm really curious of who I'll be meeting during the next months, maybe some great friends, or maybe not so great ones. Usually, when it comes to "new friendships" I am very shy at the beginning, but then I slowly transform into my real self.
I can be really scared of changes sometimes, they are unexpected and most of the times unwanted for the people around us, I just hope that I'll be accepted no matter what music I like or which shoes I wear.


This is my first blog post, I created this blog to share my dreams and my passions with the world and maybe achieve some of them. I will fight and I will get there one day, I believe in myself.
 Thank you soo much for stopping and reading,
see you in my next blog post, 
xoxo, Vanessa ^_^ . 

No comments:

Post a Comment