Translate

23 August 2014

Zoella ~ My Inspiration . My Idol .

A few years ago I started watching Youtube videos, hair and makeup tutorials, hauls, outfits of the week once in a while, when I was home and bored, it was a great way to kill time.
I then started to click on Youtube very frequently, every day, because I found tons of amazing channels. I didn't have my own channel back then, so I wrote all the names of the channels that I liked on a piece of paper. The list grew really quickly and that piece of paper was completely full of names, so I decided to make a youtube account to subscribe to people and so I did.
My subscription box was full of videos and I was so happy, because whenever I felt down those videos cheered me up. One day I randomly jumped into a channel called "Zoella28039" and I instantly fell IN LOVE with her, I immediately loved her hair, her smile, her face and her style.



























I watched all of her videos and I became quite obsessed, which is understandable... :)
That girl is called Zoe Sugg and she's currently living in Brighton, she is my joy, my inspiration, my idol. My biggest dream is to become like her, a Youtuber with 5 million subscribers that all love her as much as I do and that support her. Everytime she uploads it's Christmas to me, I love her that much.























I am now obsessed with peter pan collars, guinea pigs, ombre long and volumized hair, buns, bows, makeup, onesies, fuzzy socks, beanies, books, furry parkas, disco pants, disney, fishtail braids, forms,  dresses and Brighton all because of Zoe. She gave me the strenght to run after my dreams as fast as I can, she proved that DREAMS COME TRUE, she showed us that she is ONLY HUMAN, she is sad, anxious and stressed sometimes, her life isn't perfect, she isn't perfect, she is true. Now I am completely myself and aware of what I want to become and what my dreams are, maybe a bit scared, but that isn't going to stop me. You should never give up because you are afraid, always be strong and fight for who you want to be, don't let anybody stop you or tell you that you can't do it, because YOU CAN, you just need to believe in yourself.

























Just Say YES :D
That is truer than true, never slow down. Why complicate life ??
Missing somebody ?? ...Call
Wanna meet up ?? ...Invite
Wanna be understood ?? ...Explain
Have questions ?? ...Ask
Don't like something ?? ...Say it
Like something ?? ...State it
Want something ?? ...Ask for it
Love someone ?? ...Tell it
We just have one life, keep it SIMPLE.

I will never thank her enough for all that she did for me, she will always be in my heart no matter what, I will always support her and compliment her. I hope that one day I will be able to meet her and hug her. Thank you millions Schoee for all, I love you so so much, stay beautiful. <3 <3

If you are Zoe-obsessed just like me comment down and we'll maybe get along,
I will write you soon, bye bye everybody,
Vanessa, xx ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment