Translate

09 September 2014

Face Routine : Everyday to Fancy Edition.

I've been wearing makeup for 2 years or so and I found some amazing products to share with all of you curious readers. My skin is on the complicate side, I am struggling againts acne, so when I search for face products I always choose gentle, high coverage and with a matt finish ones.
My foundation/face routine is very simple and natural and it changes based on the occasion. I absolutely hate feeling that my skin is almost chocking under all of that makeup, so I prefer to keep things very natural and minimal.
On a daily basis, usually for school I only apply primer, concealer, powder and if I'm feeling extra special a bit of bronzer on my face, just to warm up my complexion.




Here is a better look at the gorgeous bronzer that I use :


Primer - Rimmel London , Fix & Perfect PRO
Concealer -  Makeup Forever , Full Cover Waterproof Concealer in n^5
Powder - Rimmel London , Stay Matte Pressed Powder in n^005/Silky Beige
Bronzer - Kiko , Essential Bronzer in n^200/Warm Melange



I don't know what I would do without that concealer, it's amazing, a bit expensive (around 30euros) but every euro is worth it !! Also the powder and primer work really nice, leaving the skin super shine free. The bronzer gives a subtle glow to the skin which makes it very healthy looking.
By the way, KIKO is an italian brand. I blend the powder & bronzer with two very random and cheap brushes, you can find better versions everywhere.

For a special occasion or a night out with my friends, I like to have an heavier coverage with a different primer, foundation, concealer, powder and blush or bronzer.

I use the same powder and concealer. Powdering my face is a crucial step for me, my skin can be very oily sometimes.






























Here is a swatch of the foundation and green primer on my hand.



























































I know, I know, my blush is all cracked up, but it still works !! It's a very pretty raspberry colour with some shimmers. 

Green Primer - Makeup Forever , HD Green Primer
Foundation - Sephora , 10HR wear perfection foundation in n^14/Clair Light
Blush - Sephora , n^12/Raspberry Sheen

The primer really helps with reducing redness and the foundation gives a very sleek look to the skin, both great products sold at Sephora. After I apply my foundation I often put on some concealer and then powder. Sometimes I skip blush or I use bronzer instead.

This is my face routine for every occasion, my skin is one of my biggest insecurities and those products make me feel a lot more confident in my own skin.
I hope you all enjoyed this post, if you have any question feel free to leave them in the comments.

I will catch up with you in my next blog post,
xoxo, Vanessa ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment