Translate

03 September 2014

Secrets of Truly Happy People.

The other day I discovered a video over on BubzBeauty's channel called "Secrets of Truly Happy People". It completely changed my own way of thinking, I want you to click the link now and watch the video, then come back to my blog and continue reading :) Enjoy.
That video came right when I needed it, for the past 2 years I lost a bit myself, surrounding me with negativity, sadness, jealousity and fakeness, forgetting how I used to live in the past and what it feels to be truly happy everyday. I realized that I'm not living the fullest, with a smile and positivity only now and I want to get over it.
Everybody is on the hunt of happiness, time ago I believed that happiness comes for a reason, FALSE. I've always thought that I'll be happy when ... forgetting to be happy NOW, in this moment.
Happiness is NOW, because it's the only moment that exists, the past is over and the future is still a mystery. We don't realize that we could disappear at every second. There will always be Tomorrow, but Today will never come back. Don't wait for the future to be happy. It's pointless to get attached with emotions that bring us down.
Most of our thoughts are negative, we always expect the worse in every situation.
I want to highlight a story that Bubz said in the video.
In each of us there are two wolfs, one it's called Unhappiness and the other one Happiness. They always fight with each other to win and WHO WINS ? The one you feed.
We should worry more of what we think rather than how we act.
Our thoughts become our actions, our actions become our habits, our habits becomes character and our character becomes our destiny.
Build gratitude, forget what you don't have in your life and be happy for what you already have.
Next time that you watch yourself in the mirror, compliment yourself, say nice things, smile and your reflection will smile back. You only have ONE body for the rest of your life, learn to love it, or you'll be unhappy. It's not an easy journal, but none of the big and important thins are easy.
Fight for your happiness. Find your dream and run after it.

Keep on walking, see you all in my next post,
xoxo, Vanessa ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment