Translate

28 September 2014

Zoella Beauty :)


As you may or may not know already from one of my old blog posts, I'm completely IN LOVE with Zoe Sugg, aka Zoella on Youtube and on her Blog .This year she released her first beauty line *_*
The collection consists of a Body Lotion with Vitamin E, Aloe and Shea Butter for a smooth and silky skin, a Bath Soak and Bath Fizzer for that super relaxing bath that we all need once in a while, a Candle, a Body Mist which I'm so excited to smell and two makeup bags, the Guinea Pig one and the zoe's eyes one. Being a fan of baths and guinea pigs I can't do anything else other than love this line. Some of the items are already out of stock, which is insane since they launched a couple of days ago. Zoe did an amazing job !! The products look all so cute, girly and unique. I can't wait to put my hands on them ;) I'm extremely pround of Zoe, she has gone so far with her career. I take inspiration from her everyday and I hope that one day I'll be following her same path.
You can purchase all of the products over on Superdrug.com, or if you live out of England, you can buy them also on Feelunique.com. I will definitely do a review of the collection !!


Zoe launched her beauty line on the 25th September 2014, which is 3 days ago. She vlogged the night and all I saw was soo beautiful. The room was full of amazing ballons and it wal all perfect. She wore a gorgeous dress that looked stunning on her.


I know that she probably won't see this post, but I still want to thank Zoe for being such an inspiring human. I'm so so pround of her, I'll love her forever. Zoe, you are amazing, never change.

Hope you enjoyed this little post dedicated to Zoe.
Remember to check her beauty products and her blog out.
Thank you all so much for reading, it means the world to me,
Bye Bye, Vanessa ^_^


PS. I took all of the photos from Zoe's blog, they are not mine, the credit goes all to Zoe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment